07/30/2021 - There is one new death to report today
Deaths are reported when a death certificate is processed listing COVID-19 as a cause or a significant condition. The process can take several days and up to 2 months to finalize if pending Coroner verification.
- Additional daily cases: 94
- Hospitalizations: 17 (3 ICU)
- Total cases among Santa Barbara County residents: 34,647
- Recovered: 33,786
- Active Cases in County: 403 (+2)
- Deaths: 458
- Total cases among Santa Maria residents: 11,870 (+25)
- Recovered: 11,625
- Total cases among Orcutt residents: 1,929 (+3)
- Recovered: 1,873
- Total cases among Santa Ynez Valley residents: 1,113 (+2)
- Recovered: 1,073
- Total cases among Lompoc residents: 4,029 (+12)
- Recovered: 3,908
- Total tests performed in county: 706,976
Source: Santa Barbara County Public Health Department, July 30, 2021.
Figures for total cases, recovered and deaths in the county do not include those of the Federal Penitentiary in Lompoc.