1. YI FIP QCTBBF ZCCY JI XCJ TZ TQD? A JNAZD A ZITN XPF! QCTBBF!
2. MJY OLO VMU PDWIVC YUNNLKXVJK OURPDLEU VMU KWRVC XUKUDWN KWBJNUJK WIVUD MU YWR OUIUWVUO WV VMU EWVVNU JI YWVUDNJJ? ENJYKWBWDV!
3. TVDS VD MWX MJQOO, YWADA BNGDR VNA YWJSNSM LWOODD EBILG EQX VWT RNR VD YIGD NX? VDEJDT-DR NX!
4. XJ YRU RZ XVGR PH CBXEEXRZKG JP QRMG R BPTZV JRCEG HPB JWG ABGRJ MXZA RBJWTB. YWP QRVG XJ? UXB KTQHGBGZKG!
This Week’s Cryptograms
1. Do you really need to get an ark? I think I Noah guy! Really!
2. How did the crafty Wellington describe the nasty general Napoleon after he was defeated at the battle of Waterloo? Blownapart!
3. When he got gruff, Moses liked his morning coffee black but how did he make it? Hebrew-ed it!
4. It was an idea of brilliance to make a round table for the great King Arthur. Who made it? Sir Cumference!