Tinsel Trail at Dana Adobe is Here!
NIPOMO, CA- Tinsel Trail is coming to Dana Adobe Rancho!
An array of Christmas trees will decorate the Dana Adobe Property for the holiday season. Intended to promote Family and Community, each tree is sponsored by a local corporation, group, or family, and can be decorated by its sponsor or another organization designated by the sponsor.
With weekly Christmas and holiday activities, events, and a Holiday themed gallery we are ready to bring holiday cheer to the central coast.
Bring your friends, family, neighbors, pets, and loved ones to view our Tinsel Trail by driving through or walking along the path with hot chocolate, coffee, and assorted treats for sale every weekend.
Dates: December 6, 2019 through January 5, 2019
Hours: Tinsel Trail is lit from dusk till 9 pm weekdays, 10 pm weekends but can still be enjoyed during the day.
Location: The Dana Adobe Cultural Center is located at 671 S. Oak Glen Avenue, Nipomo CA 93444 --- Come down the road to the 4th gate
Admission Fee: Free for all
About DANA: The Dana Adobe Cultural Center provides a unique platform to understand life in the California Rancho era and to appreciate and discover our connection with the stories of those who left their footprints on the land throughout time. The Dana Adobe is the oldest home in San Luis Obispo County and a registered historical site.
Find us on the Web: http://www.DanaAdobe.org
And on Social Media:
Facebook: Dana Adobe
- Fri, Dec 6, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- Sat, Dec 7, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- Sun, Dec 8, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- Mon, Dec 9, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- Tue, Dec 10, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- Wed, Dec 11, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- Thu, Dec 12, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- Fri, Dec 13, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- Sat, Dec 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- Sun, Dec 15, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- Mon, Dec 16, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- Tue, Dec 17, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- Wed, Dec 18, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- Thu, Dec 19, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
- Starting Friday, December 6th, 2019, repeated every day until Sunday, January 05, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm